Frequently Asked Questions
Will you marry us if we are of different faiths?
- Yes, I do perform inter-faith marriages.
Will you marry us if one or both of us have been divorced?
- Yes I have been divorced and am now remarried (to the same man!)
Do you require pre-marital counseling before getting married?
- No I do not, but I can discuss any issues you may have.
Would you allow another Officiant to take part in the ceremony?
- Yes, whether that person is of a different religion or a relative, it would be my pleasure.
Where do I get a license?
- In Philadelphia, the marriage license bureau is located in City Hall. They are valid for 60 days. Click here for more information on obtaining a marriage license in Pennsylvnaia.
Are we permitted to write our own wedding vows?
- Yes, you can choose to write your own vows or use the traditional vows.
Can I get married the same day I get the license?
- No, there is a three (3) day waiting period.